Friday, July 16, 2010

Halp plz!


If you're the self-loathing type (like me) who play games to find out what's wrong with them, read on! If you prefer the shiney, finished, polished product: nothing to see here, move along people! ;)

Anyway, since I've done most of the levels for Wizznic, I have a hard time figuring out which (if any) of my puzzles are "hard", so I'd love for you to help me out here!

Here's what I'd love for you to do!
Download the feedback pack, extract it and put in your wizznic/packs directory (you'll need to download wizznic if you don't allready have it), then play through the levels..
They're all set to 16 minutes, so if you get stuck, just use the restart level function as many times as you want.
Upon completing each level, and this is the important part:
write down the following stats from the stats screen, so it looks like this in a text-file:
levelnum moves time
If you can't complete a level, write down which one.

You're very welcome to add critique (positive aswell as negative) too :)

When you're as far as you can get, please send the text to me, so I can get an impression of how wrong I've got the level-order.
You can send it to my E-Mail at dusted at dusted dot dk, or, if you prefer, as a comment on this post, or as a ticket on sourceforce.
Please fill the subject as: Level Feedback

You're awesome! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus